Sunday, February 21, 2010

Puppy Ingrown Hair When To Worry About Lump Under Puppy's Skin?

When to worry about lump under puppy's skin? - puppy ingrown hair

In October I found a lump under the skin of Niko he (is 9 months old, Australian Shepherd) I panicked and ran to the veterinarian is a biopsy, culture, fine needle aspiration (I do not remember exactly how to spell it ) about $ 80 more, which is an abscess, "sterile" and go on your own, what he has on 3 1 / 2 weeks.

So, today I found another tumor under the skin on the other side is a little bigger, you feel is round and smooth, I can not move me, not imprisoned. seems to be the same as the last one in the other side and a bit bigger.

When should we fear more than lumps under the skin?

He plays very hard and uneven playing time of all things "with my little brother and is still a little clumsy and trips when I returned to pick up the football for him. Today, he rolled on his back on the field at the tip of the rod ...

The last time the vet said it could actually blocked one of them (sticks) and could cause or ingrown hairs, insect bites, etc ...

When should I worry? Should I wait a week and see what he does before spending $ 80 to get grip on ... They have not much money to fly now ... But ill credit card if you have to go now ... I love my dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment