Friday, December 18, 2009

Dvd Vcr Combo Recorders Finally, Vhs Through Hdmi DVD/VCR Record And Play. What The Heck Do I Want?

DVD/VCR Record and Play. What the heck do I want? - dvd vcr combo recorders finally, vhs through hdmi

I think video recorder (finally!) Do not record my favorite show on television and rarely movies or recording on tape. I see that's how the market for DVD players, DVD recorders, DVD and VCR. I do not want to buy special equipment and I have no cable box. My cable hook to my TV with just over thingy.

Suggestions? Plug & Play is probably one of the priorities and, of course, less spending, the better. I do not need many bells and whistles. Only the ability to record one channel while watching another, and is reproduced below, with no hurry.

Give thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment