Saturday, December 12, 2009

Wedgie Girls Pictures What Do I Do Oh Man Oh Man?

What do i do oh man oh man? - wedgie girls pictures

I am 14 years old and has been allowed at a party and we played Truth or Dare and my friend took me to one of my sisters Thong friend so I naturally forced me to wear a pink thong and the night I fell asleep and woke up when I was I tied to her bed in nothing but pink belt with another person, but give me and her sister came to see me in your house thong I brought my parents and I was still with his belt and told my parents and left him select the penalty for a whole day, which was on a tree in his garden in a single bound people Thong and laughed my friend told me was a photo of me in the waist and I have to use for the rest of the year, although I move to the gym What girls / guys have any advice? me and my friend is always in front wedgie girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment