Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Pictures Of Lip Diseases Why Is My Cat Bottom Lip Swelling?

Why is My Cat bottom lip swelling? - pictures of lip diseases

My cat "Delicious" is approximately 8 months, visits to the vet regularly, eats and plays normally. But a month ago, I noticed his lips like a bright pink. Do you think nothing of it, but how strange that for a cat to have a bright pink lips. So a few days. My husband and I took pictures of her and see how their hand .... Lip, and today, I think his fans. Im not thinking to do in a panic because I am her very funny, like a cat at the end of it! But if you seriously think I would be the best solution for them and make sure it is better! Can someone tell me what could be the problem and that is normal growth?
Thanx
PS He is not sick and was tested for all diseases!


CLICK TO SEE the link below my cat and lips .... I have the PIC TODAY

http://pimpmygig.com/files/11111/100_0072.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment