Saturday, January 30, 2010

Best Affordable Red Dot Scope Need Help Finding A Scope For My Spyder TL-X Paintball Gun?

Need help finding a scope for my Spyder TL-X paintball gun? - best affordable red dot scope

Hey TI, I want to have a paintball gun Spyder-X and I upgrade. I need help finding a box that is mounted on my rifle. I saw the red dot scope for the driver, but I'm not sure. I want to buy an expensive non-economic. Some of you will be like, "Do not buy, it's a waste of money for paintball." Frankly, I'm not thanking you in advance so i guess.
Jesse --

1 comment:

Imajedic... said...

First single paintball field is still be considered under a red dot would look good only for one million SIM card and the TL-X is not a marker of millions watched the SIM card.

Second, you must have led a rail, a show about the extent and the TL-X will not mount on a rail, which is basically screwed. You may like my friend who has reached a pipeline, but not all the work.

Post a Comment