Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Model A Cover Letter To Immigration I 130 Cover Letter Help For Model Job!?

Cover Letter Help for Model Job!? - model a cover letter to immigration i 130

I am applying for a job modeling for Ralph Lauren and need help with my letter. The wiki, it says show how you learned at work, but I've done the research! This is my letter to date (note that I'm only 13):
I am writing to apply for a job as a model for enterprise services. [I am interested in his clothing company, and learned the position of research on how to u0026lt a model for Polo Ralph Lauren Company.] \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\; (Help !)
I attended several classes on the runway, photography, cosmetics and hair care, and models of television. They helped me become more secure, equitable and outgoing, the essential characteristics of jobs.
My resume is attached to my card model and modeling along photo. Please contact me if interested in it as a conversation. Thank you for your time and attention.

Tell me what you think and give me some suggestions! Thank you!

1 comment:

c-effer said...

Do not worry about how he learned of the position. Things like these are guidelines, not laws about what to write. His Ralph Lauren, you know, as you know them.

Proof:
I'm with you for your interest in information about the modeling capability with their corporate services. I am very grateful for the opportunity to attract a partnership with a well-known companies such as Polo Ralph Lauren and be respected companies.

Just a thought, the rest looks pretty good. You can follow up by telephone over a week after the shipment, if possible (e-mail when the phone is not possible).
Just to show you say, they would have sent their information and asked if anyone has had the opportunity to check. This is their huge pile on make and make someone look into it.

If anyone saw or are still under consideration, try again in a week. Then two weeks later. If you hear something, until then we must rely.

If you do not get change to talk with them, you need to send a thank youE-mail within 24 hours after the interview. This can only thank you very much for your time. And if you're still interested, say at this point, he is more interested in working with them after the interview.

Good luck to you hope you have a chance.

Post a Comment